About our Virgin Hair
Since our Virgin Hair is completely unprocessed and natural, some bundles may appear more dry than others.We do double quality check each bundle before they are sent out. We inspect each bundle of hair to ensure the highest quality, once treated properly all of the hair we send out is of the best quality, just as the pictures represented on our website.
Caring for Your Virgin Hair
Fortunately, there is an easy and foolproof remedy for these types of issues. We highly encourage all of our customers to follow these pre-installation requirements before installation of their hair, and after installation on a weekly basis to ensure the highest quality outcome from your new hair.
- Brush out all knots. Brush from the bottom up.
- Wet the hair with warm water.
- Shampoo the hair with a quarter sized amount of shampoo.
- Rinse the shampoo with warm water.
- QUICK TIP: Warm water helps open the cuticle and prepares the hair for the next step.
- Apply a generous amount of conditioner, run your fingers through the hair from the top down. Scrunch the ends with conditioner, this remedies split ends with ease.
- QUICK TIP: Comb the conditioner through with a wide tooth comb.
- Rinse the conditioner out with luke warm water.
- Pat dry with a bowl. Do not rub the hair to dry it, gently pat.
Repeat the above steps every other day. For extra added care follow the these two steps as well:
- For best results, apply a generous amount of leave-in conditioner every week.
- Perform a deep conditioning at least once a month.
A routine hair care regimen is vital for proper upkeep of our 100% Virgin hair products. The more you take care of your hair, the better you protect your investment... Ultimately leading to a happier you.